Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hello family, how goes the battle? It was great to hear from you and I have planned responses to write to you tomorrow morning . Since it was transfer day, things were a little crazy. I received a new companion, Elder Hardy, guess where he is from.... St. George! He is really cool and kind, I'm for-seeing a great transfer. It was super funny though, I tried to play a prank of sorts on him when we first met. I put on my Russian name tag and pretended like I was a real Russian and other missionaries went over to him and said, "Yeah, Elder Bennett doesn't speak that much English, so you'll have to help him" I think he was a little nervous. Anyway, I'll write a email tomorrow morning since we didn't have time really today, love you!!! - Elder Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment